AEW-4250a (C & D): AEW-R4100 receiver and AEW-T5400 handheld cardioid condenser microphone/transmitter.)
Audio-Technica's upgraded 4000 Series frequency-agile UHF body-pack and handheld wireless systems bring outstanding clarity and versatility to live performance, regional touring, fixed installations and more. At the heart of the 4000 Series is a rugged True Diversity half-rack receiver, the AEW-R4100a, with 996 selectable channels offered in each of two available UHF bands.
Receivers from both the 4000 and 5000 Series may be linked; they may be monitored by the 5000 Series system software. The included IntelliScan™ feature automatically determines and sets the best available frequencies on all linked receivers.
Multiple system configurations are available, with handheld vocal microphone/transmitters and UniPak® body-pack transmitters designed for use with lavalier, headworn and instrument microphones as well as electric guitars.
- 996 selectable UHF channels per band and True Diversity reception for interference-resistant operation
- Available in two frequency bands:
541.500 - 566.375 MHz (TV Channels 25 - 30) and
655.500 - 680.375 MHz (TV Channels 44 - 49)
- IntelliScan™ feature automatically finds and sets best available frequencies on all linked receivers
- Advanced digital Tone Lock™ squelch effectively blocks stray RF; the digitally encoded tone also communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Dual Compander circuitry processes high and low frequencies separately for unmatched audio quality
- Link and coordinate multiple receiver channels
- High-visibility white-on-blue LCD information display
- Metal half-rack receiver chassis with mounting hardware
- All transmitters offer rugged, ergonomic metal bodies, programmable features, soft-touch controls, and 10 mW/35 mW switchable RF power
- Backlit LCD displays on transmitters
- Locking battery door on UniPak body-pack transmitter
- All components store up to five preset configurations, with customized "names" if desired