Designed to be worn as a lavalier or hidden in clothing, Audio-Technica's discreet-design cardioid AT898 offers maximum intelligibility, accurate voice reproduction and unobtrusive appearance for use in houses of worship, broadcast studios, theaters, etc. Its switchable low-frequency roll-off reduces sensitivity to popping. Battery or phantom power. Terminated for Sennheiser wireless systems using Lemo connector. 55" (1.4 m) cable. Includes accessory kit.
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
- Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- Extensive array of provided accessories includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard (black models only), windscreens, interchangeable single and double mic holders
- Accessories available separately
- 9.8' (3.0 m) cable permanently attached to mic, TA3F connector at power module
- RoHS compliant-free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances