Engineered for digital program materials, the ATH-M3X closed-back dynamic stereo headphones are equipped with high-performance drivers and low-mass diaphragms for maximized power handling capability. The closed-back design of the earpieces isolates the listener from distracting sounds. The headphones incorporate 40mm drivers to deliver wide dynamic range. Diaphragms only 25 microns thick provide the ATH-MX3 with a frequency range extending from 20 to 21,000 Hz. They feature soft leatherette earpads and adjustable headband, and include a 9.8' cable with 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug and 1/4" (6.3 mm) phone plug adapter.
- Specifically designed for digital program materials
- High-performance drivers and low-mass diaphragms
- Maximized power handling capability
- Excellent isolation and powerful bass
- 9.8' cable with 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug
- 1/4" (6.3 mm) phone plug adapter included