Computer Configurable Digital Signal Processor
Featuring intuitive PC system configuration combined with "set-and-forget" convenience, the DSP-30 unites easy-to-use, customizable, two-channel digital signal processing (DSP) with a simple preset selection interface that requires only two buttons. It can be used with all amplifiers and is housed in a 1RU, 19-inch rack-mount steel chassis. Sampling frequency is 48 kHz with 24-bit resolution. Dynamic range is greater than 95 dB. Rugged and dependable in the spirit of all QSC professional audio products, the DSP-30 is well suited to a variety of applications including mobile DJ, club PA, and pro touring.
The DSP-30's powerful processor enables a wide range of signal processing functions. Whether you need speaker crossovers, EQ, time delay, or subsonic filters, the DSP-30 is as flexible as your system's needs.
Each channel includes:
- Crossover filtering
- Multiple parametric EQs
- Shelf filtering
- Tone and noise generation
- Precision attenuation
- Multiple delays (up to 910 ms)
- Compression and limiting
The DSP-30's processing horsepower is dynamically assignable, so you are not limited by a fixed signal chain. Simply use QSC's powerful PC-based Signal Manager software to easily configure multiple processing functions and signal flow with "drag-and-drop" tools. The DSP-30 provides eight fully configurable user presets, selectable from front-panel switches.
The power and flexibility of the DSP-30 eliminates the need for individual outboard signal processors—reducing cost, space, and installation time for almost any application. Housed in a 1RU, 19-inch rack-mount steel chassis, it can be used with all audio systems.
| DSP-30 FEATURES
- 48kHz, 24-bit converters
- No turn on pops or "zipper" noise
- If the memory or hardware fails, unit turns on muted to prevent driver damage
- Easy PC connection with front panel RS-232
- Balanced Neutrik® Combo (XLR and 1/4") inputs and XLR outputs
- Power and signal present LEDs with signal level
- Numeric display indicates current preset
- Eight fully configurable user presets
- Preset Browse and Accept buttons with lock-out feature
- Selectable input sensitivity: 1.5, 4, 9, 18 Vrms; 6, 14.5, 21.5, 27.5 dBu; 3.5, 12, 19, 25 dBV
- "Drag-and-drop" configuration software
- Hard copy printout of configuration layout or parameter settings
- DSP processing power and memory dynamically assignable to signal processing functions— eliminating the limitations imposed by fixed signal chain designs
- Graphical representation of DSP resources
- Firmware upgrades via RS-232