This 19” rack-mountable mixer is designed specifically for smaller installations in churches and performance venues, or for small portable PA systems. It will also find friends in Broadcast where its high quality and feature set will be very appealing. Available in two variants, the GB2R offers either 16 mono inputs to a stereo mix output, or a 12.2 version with 12 mono inputs, two full-feature stereo inputs and 2 group busses, each model having 6 auxiliary sends.
On the stereo inputs on the 12.2 model, connectors are provided for both Mic and Line inputs. With Mic signals routed to the local channel, the Line inputs are available as stereo returns to the main mix bus. Two stereo returns and a 2-track (for example CD replay) input are provided, which means that the GB2R-12.2 model can offer up to 26 inputs to mix in a mixer just 19” (485mm) wide.
- 19” Rackmountable console
- 16 channel version, with 16 mono inputs, Stereo Mix and Mono Sum Outputs and 6 Aux Outputs. - Total Inputs to Mix: 22
- 12.2 channel version, with 12 mono inputs and 2 stereo inputs, 1 Stereo Sub Group Output, Mix and Mono Sum Outputs, and 6 Aux Outputs - Total Inputs to Mix: 26 (when Mics used on stereo input)
- Rotatable connector pod for top or rear cable entry
- 8 (GB2R-16) or 10 (GB2R-12.2) busses
- 2 full feature stereo inputs (GB2R-12.2 version)
- GB30 Mic preamp and precision EQ on inputs
- Switchable +48V phantom power on every mic input
- 100Hz Hi-pass filter
- Direct outputs on every channel
- 100mm faders
- Stereo Mix Output and separate Mono Sum output
- Record output
- Internal Universal switched mode PSU