Intended for installed-sound and Audio-Visual applications that do not require the functionality provided by the GB4 or GB8, the GB2 is available in frame sizes of 16, 24 and 32 mono inputs, each with 2 stereo inputs as standard. Each input features the high-performance GB30 Mic Pre and GB30 Equaliser designs of the GB4 and GB8, along with 6 Aux buses.
Four Subgroups are provided as two stereo pairs, with a unique facility for adjusting the width of the stereo signal across the stereo mix. The channel pan settings are retained on the group outputs, while the degree of stereo separation to the mix bus is independently adjustable from full stereo through to mono.
The GB2 also features two stereo input channels, with separate mic and line inputs. In normal use, the mic inputs are routed to the local channel and the line inputs act as a stereo return to the mix bus. Selecting the LINE input to the local channel overrides the Mic inputs.
- Channel direct out with pre/post switch (switch on rear con)
- Internal Power Supply
- 16, 24 and 32 mono input channel versions, each with:
- GB30 Mic Preamps and GB30 EQ on Mono Inputs
- 2 Stereo Inputs
- 4 Group busses, configured as 2 Stereo Sub Groups
- Stereo Mix and Mono Sum Outputs
- 6 Aux Outputs
- 2 Matrix Outputs
- Individual +48V Phantom Power switch
- 4-band EQ with sweep mids
- Peak & Signal LEDs on input channels