- 2-ohm Dual (per ch), 20mS burst: 4,700W
- 2-ohm Dual (per ch), 20Hz-20kHz: 2,800W
- 2-ohm Dual (per ch), 1kHz: 2,800W
- 4-ohm Dual (per ch): 3,500W
- 8-ohm Dual (per ch): 1,500W
- 4-ohm Bridge: 5,600W
- 8-ohm Bridge: 7,000W
- BSS OmniDrive HD DSP processing with IIR filters and linear phase FIR filters
- LCD screen provides diagnostics and preset selection to ensure fast and easy system and network setup
- Covered by five patents
- Fan has true tachometer feedback for fan fault protection and precise control over thermal performance, so the amp runs longer and harder than the competition
- Includes SLM (Sweep Load Monitoring) with system-level diagnostics
- Global Power Supply designed to deliver maximum power no matter where your schedule takes you. Universal AC input accepts 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz (+/-15%).
- Front-Panel USB connector transfers presets to/from a USB drive to the amp's DSP.
- New software interface based on customer feedback manages presets, provides easier system-level changes, and includes a configuration wizard.
- The only product available with analog, AES/EBU, CobraNet, HiQnet and Ethernet connectivity.
- User definable front-panel security feature.
- Professional-grade connectors for all inputs and outputs.
- Full power-supply voltage is always available, allowing instantaneous power on demand.
- Quality-graded components let you safely drive the amplifier harder.
- More total capacitance provides tremendous energy reserves for power bursts.
- Highest output voltage in the industry (200V peak) provides clean transient peaks.
- Ultra smooth processing by onboard high-definition BSS OmniDrive HD DSP with 24-bit 192kHz Cirrus Logic SHARC A/D and D/A converters. World-class FIR and IIR filters.
- LevelMAX peak voltage and RMS power limiters communicate with each other, resulting in smooth and accurate response, better sound, higher SPL.
- True Ethernet backbone - fast, reliable and scalable.
- High common-mode rejection eliminates hum and RFI on input cables.
- 5th-generation patented Class-I (BCA) circuitry couples power efficiently to the load and provides low AC current draw.
- Frequency Response (at 1 watt, 20Hz-20kHz): +/-0.25dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio below rated full-bandwidth power, A-weighted: >112dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) at full rated power: <0.1%
- Intermodulation Distortion (IMD) 60Hz and 7kHz at 4:1, from full rated output to -35dB: <0.2%
- Damping Factor (20Hz-100Hz at 8 ohms): >5000
- Crosstalk (below rated power, 20Hz-1kHz): >70dB typical
- Latency (analog, digital inputs): 1.13 mS analog, 1.81 mS digital (96kHz)
- A/D, D/A Converters: 24-bit 192kHz Cirrus Logic
- Digital Input: AES/EBU, 24-bit, 32-96kHz. Onboard sample-rate converter
- Network: Onboard TCP/IQ and HiQnet, compatible with standard 100 Mb Ethernet hardware
- DSP: 24-bit conversion with 32-bit, floating-point DSP processing. World-class IIR and linear phase FIR filters. Has 64 assignable filters with 9 different filter types. Includes all-pass filters, over 2 seconds of delay available per channel, and dual uncorrelated-noise and sine-wave generators
- Load Impedance: (Note: Safe with all types of loads) Stereo: 1/2/4/8/16 ohms. Bridge Mono: 2/4/8 ohms
- Input Sensitivity (referenced to 8 ohm rated output): Adjustable in 0.1V steps from 1.4V to 7.75V
- Required AC Mains: Universal AC input, 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz (+/-15%). Maximum AC mains voltage 277VAC
- AC Line Connector: Five cordsets supplied with amplifier (USA, UK, European, Australia, India)
Front Panel Indicators, Controls and Connectors
- Indicators: Bridge mode, Ready, Signal level, Clip, Thermal error, Fault, Network data, Power, AC mains
- LCD Control Screen and Controls: These let the user adjust the amplifier's attenuation and muting, configure the amp, set up and view error monitoring (such as temperature and load supervision), set IP and HiQnet addresses from the front panel, and recall DSP presets. The presets allow the user to quickly reconfigure the amp for various applications.
- Level Controls (Encoders): Speed-sensitive rotary encoders, 0.5dB stpes, range 0 to -100 dB. These two knobs affect the Channel-1 and Channel-2 output levels. They also select Menu items and adjust parameter values that are displayed on the LCD Control Screen.
- Power Switch: Push-on/push-off switch built-in green AC mains present indicator.
- USB 2.0 Connector: Accepts a USB drive to transfer presets from the drive to the amplifier DSP, and vice versa.
Back Panel Connectors, Controls, and Indicators
- Connectors: Balanced XLR analog inputs, balanced analog XLR loop-thru outputs, AES/EBU digital input, AES/EBU digital loop-thru output, 4-Pole Speakon output connectors, binding post output connectors, power cord, EtherCon Ethernet connector for networking via HiQnet or CobraNet.
- Reset Switch/Circuit Breaker: If the current draw of the amplifier exceeds safe limits, this breaker automatically disconnects the power supply from the AC mains. The switch resets the circuit breaker.
- Preset Indicator: LED flashes to signal the number of the current preset if active. LED is green if the preset values have not been changed once loaded. LED is yellow if the preset values have been changed since they were loaded.
- Cooling: Dual-zone, microprocessor controlled, continuously variable speed fans, front-to-back airflow
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19" x 3.5" x 16.2"
- Weight: 28 lbs net; 36 lbs shipping
- Included Accessories: Rear rack ears, rack screws, operation manual, power cords, foam air filter