The LX7ii continues in the tradition of the highly successful original LX7 in its applications in live performance PA, installed systems in churches, theatres and any similar application where a compact sized console needs to provide a large number of inputs and maximum output capability. Both recording and live applications are easily satisfied by the LX7ii.
- 16, 24 or 32 balanced mic/line inputs with new GB30 Series mic preamps
- 48V Phantom power switchable in blocks of 4 input channels
- All new GB30 Series 4-band EQ section with focussed EQ (derived from MH4), with 2 mid sweeps including 18dB/octave high-pass filter
- 4 Stereo subgroups
- 3 mix outputs: Left/Right and Center or Mono outputs on 100mm faders
- Direct outs/tape sends can be switched pre or post fader
- (8 on RW5674), 16 on RW5675, 24 on RW5676).
- Inserts on all mono inputs, subgroup outputs and mix outputs
- 6 auxes with 6 controls switched pre/post-fader in pairs at each channel
- Internal power supply