A Revolutionary breakthrough in display lighting the PL1 LED Luminaire is the first light source that delivers full control of the beam color composition irrespective of intensity. Drawing on technology and specific insight, nurtured and developed, within the Philips Entertainment group the PL1 luminaire meets the everyday challenges of illuminating the world’s museums, art galleries and stages. A lighting instrument that extends the creative possibilities with light while significantly reducing the impact of our activities on the environment.
- Fully tunable high output LED light engine supporting color temperatures from 2300K to 9970K and full color mixing with a maximum output similar to that of a 70 watt metal halide powered luminaire.
- High CRI is maintained down to very low light levels (>50 Lux) as the integral dimmer (0 to 100%) reduces intensity with minimal color shift maintaining the selected color balance
- Quick selection of Warm White, Cool White and Daylight color presets simplifies matching existing light sources
- Adjustable 14°-50° true white soft edge beam which can be shaped using the barn door accessory
- Defined maximum energy consumption with power presets - from 30 watts to full power
- LED light engine comprise a single chip with RGBW LEDs
- Full color mixing for creative flexibility in lighting your display - up to six user defined presets states available on the Advanced Remote Control luminaire - PL1 LED luminaire features a broad color gamut with precise color mixing controls
- No ultra-violet (wavelengths of less than 400nm) - for UVA, B or C or the Infrared spectrum (wavelengths of more than 775nm) are emitted by PL1 LED luminaires
- Advanced Remote Control model includes on-board LCD menu for ease of fixture set up and addressing; Hand held Infrared remote control includes most programming functions
- Advanced model features LED system status, power settings, fan control, and a time log to show hours in use
- Choice of track, ceiling, and pipe mounting options
- Luminaire color options: white or black
- CE marked and ETL and cETL listed