The Si Performer 2 features 24 recallable mic pre amps (32 on Si Performer 3) plus 8 stereo returns, AES in one 64x64 expansion slot and another 64x32 expansion slot offering enough expansion to use every one of the 64 mono inputs for a possible total of 80 inputs to mix. Each input channel has dedicated processing for high pass filter, input delay, gate, compressor and parametric EQ. Keeping you in control are 8 VCA busses, 8 mute groups, FaderGlow and colour backlit name displays on every channel so you are never lost.
All Si Performer consoles have busses and output processing to match the versatility of the inputs; the 14 aux/group mixes can be configured as 14 mono mixes or 8 mono plus 6 stereo mixes, whilst the matrix mixes can be mono or stereo as needed. The bus and matrix mixes are complemented with four mix busses dedicated to the internal Lexicon FX processors and left, right and centre busses with options for mixing left/right + mono/centre or left/centre/right (LCR). Each bus features a compressor, 4 band fully parametric EQ, graphic EQ and delay always available all of the time.
Si Performer Highlights
- D.O.G.S. (Direct Out Gain Stabiliser) – Prevents manual change of a mic gain control affecting direct out levels, perfect when 2 consoles share a stagebox or when recording the channel direct outputs.
- DMX interface - control sound and light from the same device.
- Security Lockout – Lock the whole console or just selected elements, manage the security with the users and profile settings.
- Assignable Fader Layers – Customise each of the four fader layer pages to meet your needs or add/insert faders to accommodate that additional mic that was not in the patch list!
- Copy & Paste – Copy whole channels, busses, mixes, Lexicon™ effects, a single part such as the EQ or multiple parts like the channel gate and compressor.
- TOTEM™ – The One Touch Easy Mix; press a single key to mix to an AUX, FX or Matrix bus, the surface and monitoring instantly reconfigure to allow instant mixing to your chosen bus on the faders.
- BSS® GEQ – With a BSS GEQ on every bus there is never any need to assign from a pool of resources and you will never ‘run out’ of processing.
- 1 Control = 1 Function – With each control dedicated to a given function there is never any ‘layering’ of controls or navigating through screens; this allows the Si Performer controls to be labeled on the surface just as they would have been on an analogue mixer.
- Global Mode Controls – A row of rotary controls above each fader assignable at the touch of a button to be GAIN, PAN or HPF for all of the inputs allowing instant access to the core functions.
- Soundcraft FaderGlow® – Illuminates the fader slots according to function with clearly defined colours for FX, Stereo, Linked Mono, GEQ, POST Fade Aux, PRE Fade Aux; you'll never be lost again!
- Instant Access Keys – Dedicated keys on the front panel for STORE, RECALL, NEXT, MUTE 1-8, TAP TEMPO and more negate the need to dive into screen & context menus.
- Function Focus – Whenever a control is moved or SELect key pressed the screen displays information about the channel identifying the absolute value of the controls and the channel name, number etc...
- 24 (32 - Si Performer 3) mono mic inputs
- 8 line inputs
- 80 channels to mix possible
- LCR panning
- Pre/Post selection per input per bus
- Soundcraft FaderGlow™
- GEQ on every bus
- 20 sub-group / aux busses
- 4 FX busses
- 8 Matrix busses
- LRC Mix busses
- 4 Stereo Lexicon Effects engines
- Delay on inputs and outputs
- 8 Mute Groups
- 8 VCA Groups
- AES in and out
- Colour backlit LCD screens per fader
- DMX interface
- Freely assignable insert loops
- Harman HiQnet integration
- Dual option card slots
- Colour touch screen interface